Friday, October 14, 2011

Say what you want.... as long as you dont hurt my feelingss

Okay so myself and some friends were talking and one of them mentioned the comment Hank Jr. made about Obama. Now, I don't know exactly what was said because I don't follow things like that closely, in fact I really don't care. But here is my question, what happened to freedom of speech? Seriously, isn't the whole point in freedom of speech that you can say really messed up stuff, even if your a public figure, without fearing losing your job and other types of  retribution. Personally if I were Obama, I would go on T.V. With Hank Jr. and make a commercial that criticizes ESPN's decision to pull Hank Jr. from Monday night football. If anyone should press for the right of freedom of speech it should be the president of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment