Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anchorage is Beautiful in Winter

  Again I realize its been a very long while since I last posted but things have been crazy for me lately so please be forgiving for my tardiness. Now, with that said I want to tell you that I am now out of my island prison for at least a month, and I am now in Anchorage. 
  I want to tell you Anchorage is a beautiful city any time of year, no matter where you look you have a great view of something. Personally my favorite is the mountains, every time I have been here they are snow covered, thats my fault due to timing of my visits, But I can assure having actually walked a few trails here if you prefer greener mountains you wont be disappointed in the summer.
  Others prefer more of a beach feel, so they stay a bit closer to Cook Inlet. And then of course this is the city of parks. I havent had that much time to explore the parks here but I will this time around, and Im going to get some pictures. I promise to post them. Ok ladies and gentlemen thats enough for now. Oh, one more thing I am going to take advantage of this time to start writing again, I will keep you posted on whats happening with that.
  Ok, seriously thats enough. Have a good day and I will post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment